Hairy Jayne Conditioner Bars are plastic free, natural, cruelty free and vegan. They soften and nourish dry hair with Wheat Protein, Mango Butter and plant oils. Best for wavy and curly hair types.
Choose Floral, Citrus, Musk or new Herbal fragrance. Available in cardboard box or aluminium tin.
Best used with ourResting Mats (they help tell your Conditioner Bar andShampoo Bar apart, too).
Directions for use:
• Break off a small piece of your conditioner bar. You may need to experiment with the size of the piece for your hair type, but best to start small.
• Squidge the piece of conditioner bar into the palm of one hand using the thumb of the other hand and some water.
• Rub your palms together to form a paste.
• Add some more water then work it between your palms until it becomes a cream, breaking up any small lumps of conditioner bar as you go.
• Run the cream through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair (keep away from the scalp).
• Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to get through any tangles. Please note that at this stage it doesn't feel as 'slippy' as a liquid conditioner would, but it is doing the work!
• Rinse well with hot water to remove all of the conditioner.
To turn the bar into a liquid conditioner:
• Chop the bar into quarters with a knife. It's best to do it in four pieces as the conditioner bars contain no preservatives, so once water is added to make the liquid, the conditioner will only stay fresh for a few weeks.
• Place the cube in a glass or bowl. Add roughly the same amount of boiling water as the size of the piece of conditioner bar. Use a spoon or stirrer to swill it around and help it dissolve.
• Let the mixture cool for a minute as it will thicken up slightly. You can then add more cool water to the mixture and stir well until it is the desired strength or consistency.
Fragranced with essential oils, the bars are available in Floral (Geranium, Bergamot & Vanilla) or Citrus (Grapefruit, May Chang & Jasmine) or Musk (Neroli, Vetiver & Patchouli) fragrance. And now Herbal (Rosemary, Lavender & Clary Sage).