|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Ermana Tone muscle balm
Ermana's Tone Muscle Balm is the perfect pre or post workout rub.
- Packed with vitamins and anti oxidants which hydrate, condition, soften and protect the skin.
- Made from natural butters and plant oils.
- Infused with rosemary, eucalyptus and marjoram pure essential oils which warm the skin.
- Helps to improve circulation and ease muscular strain.
- Can be applied as often as needed.
- Don’t apply to broken skin
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
- Warm a small amount of tone muscle balm in the palm of your hands until balm melts, Remember its oil based so a little goes a long way.
- Massage the balm into aching or tense muscles.
- Shea butter with vitamins A and E to moisturise and heal.
- Cocoa butter to hydrate, soften and protect the skin. Also an excellent antioxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Coconut oil with vitamin D and fatty acids to hydrate, repair and soothe.
- Sweet almond oil with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, to moisturise, condition and promote a healthy youthful complexion.
- Beeswax to hold moisture in the skin and reduce dryness.
- Eucalyptus is best known as a decongestant inhalation for colds and catarrh but it also has very powerful bacterial and antiviral properties. Australian aborigines bind eucalyptus leaves around serious wounds to aid in the healing process. It is also very valuable for burns and can help to form new tissue as the burn heals.
- Marjoram oil relaxes tense muscles after exercise and supports both the nervous and cardiovascular systems. It can be used occasionally to relieve simple nervous tension.
- Rosemary can help to relieve pain but more importantly is a very good oil for tired, stiff and over worked muscles. It can be used both before and after training.